I'M NOMINATED!

I'm glad to tell you that I've been nominated for the Liebster Award and the Versatile Blogger Award!
I was nominated by the lovely Ker YiAmanda and Majorie for the Liebster Award and by Junniku for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you girls so much for nominating me! It's such an honour :) This is the first time I was nominated and I'm really happy I got this award. It's a great way to know a little bit more about other bloggers and to help new bloggers meet more people.  Let's get to it!



Liebster award

Rules:
1. Every blogger answers the questions that has been ask to you.
2. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them in this post.
3. Go to their blog and tell them they have been nominated.
4. No tag backs. 

Questions by Ker Yi

1. Where are you from?
I'm from a small country in Europe called the Netherlands. 

2. What do you love about your country?
What I love about the country are the seasons with different temperatures. I like to see the flowers that bloom in spring and the leaves that fall off the trees in autumn.  

3. Describe your fashion style in 3 words.
Sweet pastels, edgy, feminine. 

4. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Absolute my high low dress. Love every piece of cloth that has a high low design. 

5. Who is your fashion inspiration?
I get my inspiration from bloggers all around the world. 

6. What do you consider as a fashion violation?
I really don't know.

7. What is your favorite TV series?
To be honest, I never watch TV. Most of the time I watch korean dramas online. My favorites are Nice guy, You're beautiful and Cincerella sistar :)

8. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
In my free time I spend time with friends and family, watching korean dramas and go shopping.

9. What is your current addiction?
My current addiction is food and will always be. I'm always searching for food when I'm at home xD I love to eat! I sound like a foodmonster right now haha..

10. What is/are the reasons that prompted you to start blogging?
The reason why I started blogging was because I wanted to keep a diary with me, where I write about my daily life. I also wanted to share my passion for fashion.

Questions by Amanda 

1. What is your must have beauty product?
My favorite must have beauty product has to be my eye pencil. I never go out without using it for my eyebrows and eyes.

2. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm definitely an introvert.

3. What item do you think is essential in every girl's wardrobe?
A simple classic blazer in white or black. It's an piece that can be worn for every occasion. It matches with everything and it looks good on everyone.

4. What do you love most about yourself?
What I love most about myself is that I can be myself and don't care about what other people think of me. 

5. Describe your fashion style.
Most of the time I wear comfy clothes, but I love to dress up for an occasion. I like clothes that have a special and unique design. I'm always searching for pieces that I don't see people wearing a lot. I love to wear sweet pastels and bold colors. I like to finish my look with statement accesoires and a pair of heels that makes the outfit stand out.

6. When you were younger, what was your dream job?
I remembered I always wanted to become a teacher or a princess when I was young haha..

7. Describe your ideal partner.
My ideal partner would look like this: nice smile, has a sense of humor, respects woman, good guy, does not smoke and does not cheat.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I have no idea. But hopefully I graduated from University and work at a fashion company.

9. Tell me of a time where you felt completely happy and worry free.
This was last year when I visited my family in Vietnam and went on tour with them. I had such a great time with my cousins. We had so much fun! I really felt happy and worry free. The best family ever!

10. Name 3 places you would like to visit.
I would love to visit South-Korea, America and Japan.

11. What is your current obsession? 
My current obsession is nail polish. I spent lots of time painting my nails lately.

Questions by Majorie

1. What is something that maybe not everyone knows about you?
I'm a really petit girl. I'm only 152 cm. All my friends are taller than my. I used to be the smallest in class and also around my friends. I would love to be 160 cm.

2. What is your favorite makeup product? Why?
My favorite makeup product is a lipstick. I've been obsessed with lipsticks lately. What I like about these, is that you can get them in many different colors and textures. It also gives you a more feminine look and makes your face appear fresh.

3. What was the weirdest dream you have ever had?
I have so many dreams, that I can't even remember them xD I still remember one night I dreamed about getting a dog. My parents bought me one. When I woke up the next morning, I thought I really got a dog, so I went downstairs to see my dog but there wasn't any. I thought it was so weird, because the dream looked so real :p

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
My favorite song at the moment is Only by 4Men. It's a korean song what was featured in the korean drama Gu Family Book. This is such a beautiful song <3

5. When was the last time you cried?
The last time I cried was a few days ago when I was watching a video on youtube. A little orphan child attended a Chinese talent show by singing a song for his mom. It was so touching, that I left some tears. 

6. Which do you prefer; skirt, pants or shorts?
I prefer shorts the most. I just love to wear them during summer, even though I can only wear them a few times during a year. Shorts are so comfortable and easy to wear. You can also get a tan with shorts hihi..

7. If you could be somebody else for a day, who would you like to be?
This is a hard question. Uhm.. I think I would like to be blogger Wendy from Wendyslookbook. She is a beautiful girl with a great blog. I just love her style and all her clothes. She inspires so many girls in the world. 

8. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't order drinks from Starbucks regularly, but I had this citron refresha in Paris a few weeks ago, that tasted so good. Such a cold and fresh drink. Really recommend this!

9. If you could watch only one TV show for the rest of your life, what TV show would you choose?
I think I would choose this korean TV show named 'We got married'. I just love to watch it, especially the global edition on youtube. Some couples are so cute together <3

10. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Right now, I would really love to go to Hong Kong, Vietnam or South-Korea. I'm saving money right now to visit Hong Kong next year :) I would also love to visit South-Korea to shop like crazy! I would like to buy a lot of korean cosmetics and fashion.


My questions to my nominees:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Where are you from?
3. Describe your fashion style.
4. Name 3 favorite foods.
5. What is your favorite makeup product?
6. Who is your favorite blogger?
7. Which place do you want to visit and why?
8. What is your happiest memory? 
9. Who is your favorite celebrity?
10. What is your addiction at the moment?

I would like to nominate these lovely bloggers for the Liebster award:

1. Alexandria Wessel- Chic & Shine
2. Lara - mylittlewildflower
3. Zaira Bandeira - Fashionalatic
4. Lauren - Little Porcelain Princess
5. Nineteen - Nineteen&
6. Dolly - Sincerely, Dolly
7. Victoria - Vicky's Style
8. Taylor Rice - TaYlOr RiCe's bLoG
9. Sarah - Midnight Rambler
10. Jade - The Bright Jade
11. Camille - Passport To Fashion


Versatile blogger award

Rules:
1. Thank the blogger that gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them for the Versatile blogger award.
4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. 

7 things about me


1. I live in the Netherlands but my parents are from Vietnam.
2. I'm a cry baby :p I cry often while watching movies.
3. I'm attracted to everything that has a mint color. It's such a beautiful color!
4. I love dancing very much 
5. My favorite type of shoes are heels! I think they make a girl look beautiful and elegant in every outfit.
6. I'm super addicted bubble tea! I drink at least a few every month.
7. I love korean pop music and watching korean dramas. 


I would like to nominate these great bloggers for the Versatile blogger award:

1. Mindy Fan - Broken Eggshells
2. Chee - Sparkly Chee
3. Nhi Nguyen - Tangerinebabi
4. Jaslin - Just Jaslin
5. Harija Ravi - My Lyfe; My Story
6. Elisa - Memorable Days
7. Michelle Lee - pink.lemon.in.crystal
8. Susie Vibes - Susie Vibes
9. Sakuranko - Sakuranko
10. Brigitta Monique Wijaya - Brigitta Monique
11. Theresa -collared blouse
12. Shirley - Classified Closet
13. Fizz - Fresh Fizzle
14. Rhoda Wong - Style & Shades
15. Elena - vgolove

Please leave a comment below to notify me when you have answered the questions below. I don't know you in person, but would like to get to know you a bit better :) It's up to you if you want to accept the award and answer the questions ;) Thanks lovelies!

Enjoy summer! 

Labels: , , , ,