REVIEW 3CONCEPT EYES LIP LAQUER

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Hello my sweeties, I've got a new korean make up product from last month, which I really love. I've been really into korean cosmetics lately and especially lipsticks. From now on I will also be blogging about beauty. I decided to write my first review about this product and share with you all :) I got this on ebay by the top-rated seller rubyruby76.






























Short summary of the product
The product is called 3CONCEPT EYES lip lacquer by STYLE NANDA. I got it in color bonbon, which is a warm-abricot color. The lacquer is available in 10 different colors. It's a lipstick-like lacquer with a soft powdered finish. It has a non-sticky and long-lasting application. It also moisturizes your lips and feels light-weight.

Package
Love the package of this lip lacquer, even though it looks quite simple. I think that's the reason why it attracts me. The tube itself comes with a angled brush, which makes it easy to apply on your lips. The tube has a matte finish.






























 

 Scent
Suprisingly the lacquer doesn't has any scent.  I expected a scent, because most of the lipsticks do. But this doesn't bother me. It's better to have no scent, instead of a chemical scent right?

Texture
This lip lacquer has a creamy texture. It's easy to apply and glides on your lips smoothly. Too bad this product accentuates wrinkles on your lips. This does dry out your lips. I suggest you too moisturize first with a lip balm before putting this on. Let the lip balm set into your lips. What I like to do is apply my lip balm before my face makeup. So it can set into my lips slowly. Another tip is to gently scrub your lips with a toothbrush. I know it sounds weird, but it actually really helps. You won't get chapped lips after applying lipstick, trust me ;)

Color
What I like the most about this product is the color of it. It's just a really sweet and natural lip color, that would look great with smokey eyes or black eyeliner. I have been searching for a color like this for ages! I'm glad I found this color :) The color is really pigmented. The color what you see on the outside of tube is exactly what you get. The color lasts only for a few hours. After some drinking and eating it will fade away. If you let this lacquer dry for like an half hour after applied, it won't leave a mark behind.

Swatches





Final thoughts
Overall, I really like this lip laquer. The color is just perfect and the matte finish looks beautiful! The laquer is easy to apply and the pigmentation is buildable. It's great that you can choose from 10 different colors. I'm sure there is a color that would satisfy your choice. I'm also glad it has no chemical scent to it. I wish the laquer didn't dry out my lips, but this can be fixed easily by applying a lip balm first :)

Have you ever tried cosmetics from 3concepteyes before?

Thank you for reading and  enjoy your weekend! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

52 reacties

  1. a really cute light pink color :)! awesome !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mouna :) I just love the color <3

      Delete
  2. love stylenada! the color is so pretty, really want to try their cosmetics, great review.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it too! Would love to purchase a fashion item one day :) You should try it! Thank you Visa ;)

      Delete
  3. I've heard lots of good things 'bout this but one of my friends said this lip laquer makes hers lips dry after she used for several times so I'm hesitating 'bout buying it. Beside that, I don't like its packaging a little bit but the color is so beautiful ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes, it does dry out your lips. But if you first scrub your lips and then put on a lip balm, it won't really dry out ;) I bought it because of the color :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I still haven't gotten one of these Lip laquers, I was too focused on the other things but I may get one. Nice review ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it :) The colors are so beautiful!

      Delete
  5. very interesting review, the color is absolutely wonderful, by a touch of color but not too much!
    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know!
    mavi

    http://maviebasta.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mavi :) I absolute agree with you!

      Delete
  6. I've always wanted to try 3concepteyes products, this lip lacquer is the perfect colour for every day. It's good to know there's no chemical scent, might have to go order this now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this out or one of their other lip products :) The colors are just perfect!

      Delete
  7. I haven't gotten to try 3CE yet. The cream formula looks really pretty & the color is great on your lips! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should if you get the chance ;) thank you :)

      Delete
  8. dear thanks for comment e for following!!!
    i followed back on GFC!!!
    kisses
    mavi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome dear ;)
      thank you Mavi :)

      Delete
  9. I´m not sure why but I really like it the package, the color is absolutely perfect and pretty. I´ll think in buy this shade. Thanks for your review!
    xx

    Please Join to my Giveaway for win a 32 Color Cream Eyeshadow Palette! Open Internationally~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really like the package :) I think the color will suit you ;) you're welcome Sakuranko!

      Delete
  10. I love ur blog! would you like to follow each other?
    following you now

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love 3c3's products, you should try lip pigment too :)
    nice post dear <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to try that out :) I might purchase it later! Thank you Livia <3

      Delete
  12. So in love with your blog,really! I've just discovered it and I've been kept by your unique and amazing style, you got one more daily reader honey, I think your style fits perfectly with mine and I find you so inspiring, if you want you can have a look to my blog too, and maybe if you like it we can also follow each other, just let me know and congrats again, you're having such a great job :)
    Laura
    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you so much Laura! You're so sweet <3 This just made my day :)

      Delete
  13. Great post, I love the color! I follow you via GFC, follow me back? x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a nice colour ! nice blog, I'm ur new follower :) !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Ik pieker ook al zo lang over the Lip Lacquer maar ik kan niet kiezen welke kleur ik wil halen. :( Vind ze allemaal super mooi, maar ze zitten ook aan de prijzige kant. xD Heel erg bedankt voor de review, misschien dat ik een van deze dagen ze allemaal kunnen halen. =$

    P.S.: Followed you back & on insta! x Ik zie je dat je ook naar Jay Park en EXO luistert, woop woop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alle kleuren zijn zo mooi! Het is idd moeilijk om te kiezen :p Ja, daar heb je wel gelijk in. Ze zijn idd prijzig :S graag gedaan ;) Dat is gaaf als je ze allemaal kan halen! :) Dankjewel Wai <3 Jaaa, I love EXO en Jay Park ♥

      Delete
  16. Lovely color, so girly :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an inspirational post! I enjoyed reading it :) I love your blog, too!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)

    Tina from the Style Sinners
    Twitter - @TinaStefanovic
    Instagram - @tina_stefanovic
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina! I'm glad you liked my post :)

      Delete
  18. I really love the color, look fresh.. I already bought almost same color but more shocking by Makeup Forever.

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Novarinna :) I've never bought anything from Makeup Forever before :p I might check it out :)

      Delete
  19. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute blog :)) and therefore nominating you for the liebster award<3
    xoxo

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ama for nominating me :) I've already made a post about the liebster award. I'm going to update the post with your questions soon ;)

      Delete
  21. Oh! The color is just love ♥ It's really pretty ^_^ This would be a nice color to go with on dates kkk~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you! Haven't found any lip product yet that has a similar color :p hihi, it sure is :)

      Delete