April 29, 2014

OUT FOR DINNER


I'm back my sweeties! Finally got a short break from school :) The last few weeks have been exhausting for me. Lots of deadlines and other homework. I'm glad I have a short break. How has your last weeks been? Oh, what have I missed blogging! Got to shoot some ootd pictures again, whoop!
Yesterday I went out for dinner to celebrate my grandma's 65th birthday. We ate at a Chinese restaurant called 'Lange Muur'. Too many food was ordered, but it was absolute delightful! I went out for dinner 3 days in a row, oops. Little bit cheating these few days :$ I need to get that summer body hihi ^^ It almost time for shorts, summer dresses and crop tops! 








This is my outfit I wore yesterday:

Blue satin blouse by Vero Moda
Beige/black blazer by Shoeby
Black skort by Zara
Black chain bag by FBBR
Colorblock strappy heels by Dorothy Perkins

Thank you for reading and  have a lovely week! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I'm in love with the shoes. But it sounds like you had a good time. A few cheat days here and there isn't going to cause too much harm. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...