April 6, 2014

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?


First of all, I'm sorry for not blogging that much lately :$ I've been really busy with school. My agenda is just overloaded this few months, ugh. Haven't really got time do anything fun :S Hope you guys have been well! Luckily I will have a 10 day break at the end of april =D Whoop! Can't wait to spend time with friends and family :) Do you also have a busy schedule this period? 

Today I wanted to share a what's in my bag post. I've seen a lot of these posts and I wanted to write one myself :) Even though the content in my bag isn't that interesting though hihi.. Well, let me show you guys what I currently bring with me when going outside.  Btw. My chain bag is from Love Moschino and it's my favorite bag at the moment. It has lots of space and it just matches with almost everything.


So, these are all my items I carry with me. Now, let me show you guys the items in detail.


One of my most important items is my self-made wallet that I got as a present. It was stitched by my lovely cousin, which took her a few weeks to make. This is a heartwarming gift, that I really love. For me this wallet is so much more worth than a branded wallet, because it has been made with love from a family member. The design is so adorable and it's very handy. It can fit a lot of passes and it's also lightweight.


Another important item is my mobile phone. It's a Sony Ericsson, but it's actually from my dad. I got to borrow it, because I lost my dearest Samsung galaxy note n7000 a month ago :S I do miss my phone a lot! If you ever lost your phone, than you probably know how it feels and it sucks! Can't wait to get the Samsung galaxy note III, my ultimate dream phone <3


An item that can't be missed with my phone are earphones. I travel a lot weekdays and I just love to listen to my favorite music all the way. Most of the time I'm on a bus, but I also use the subway. Currently I'm using one of the cheapest earphone from Sony. Therefore I always used Happy plugs, but they don't work in the Sony Ericsson. 


Another item I bring with me is a mini brush. I just got this one from my mom. It looks kinda childish, but I don't mind, because it works for me ^^  It has a small size which is perfect to carry in my bag. Sometimes you just gotta brush that hair! ;P


This is an item that I don't always carry around with me. It's the Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in color in number 17 'rose dahlia'. It's a beautiful red cherry color, that's really moisturizing. I like to use this when I go out. The packaging is so gorgeous, don't you think? ;P


A mirror is a must have in a lot of girls purses, I guess. It can be used for touch ups, just checking your hair or makeup and of course your teeth after eating or applied lipstick :P I don't know how, but it happens to me all the time, that I got lipstick on my teeth. It's quite embarrassing when someone sees it right? Has this ever happened to you? To me definitely yes! xD


The last item that I always need is a moisturizing lip balm. My lips get chapped very easily and dries out a lot, especially during the winter times. So, I always make sure to bring this with me. The one I'm using right now is the one from Yves Rocher. I'ts sligtly tinted and the raspberry flavour is just lovely. It's the best lip balm I've ever used in my entire life! If you guys don't know, I've tried so many different lip balms, that I can't even remember xD The problem with me was that my lips still get chapped after I applied lip balm for a while. I needed to apply it again in a short amount of time. That kinda bothers me, but with this lip balm this problem is solved. I have to say that this one is better than the one from EOS. This will be my favorite lip balm for a very long time :) 

What item(s) do you always carry around in your bag?


Thank you for reading and  wishing you a great week ahead sweeties! 

Like my blog? Follow my on  GFC, Bloglovin, FacebookTwitter and Instagram :)

18 comments:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lipstick color is fabulous!! love it :)
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keke! You're the same like me then! I always get lipstick on my teeth too! I once had it like that for the whole day and only realized after I got home >.< I really loved the cross stitched piece! It's super adorable! :) I've made some before back in highschool but that one you have must have took awhile to make! ~.~ I've never lost my phone before but that really has to suck! Hope you get the new one soon My! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi.. It's quite annoying sometimes ;P oeii, that must be awkward :$ thank you Mizu :) My cousin made it for me :3 Yes, I'm saving money to get my dream phone (a)

      Delete
  4. Oh very good products!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go here to see what it's all about.
    http://myvioletdelights.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/liebster-award.html
    Let me know when you're finished, because I'd love to see your responses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Violet! That's so sweet of you :) I'm going to check it out ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh I'm in love with your wallet, it's so adorable! :) I really like the items you got in your purse. I myself carry a lot of unnecessary items in my purse ;P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! hihi.. I always throw unnecessary items out my bag hehe

      Delete
  7. cute bag, thanks for sharing whats in your bag.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Visa :) you're welcome ;)

      Delete
  8. love checking out all the stuff in your bag! that self made wallet is too cute! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izzy! I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  9. I nominated you for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”, details are on my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa for nominating me! 2 awards in one month :) So sweet of you <3 I will check it out ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...