2015: IT'S A WRAP!

First of all I wanted to wish you all a very happy belated new year! Another year has flew by without noticing. Hope you all had amazing year with loads of memories and may 2016 be even better! 2015 wasn't the best year for me, lots of ups and down, but despite that I did learn a lot this year and matured a little bit :) Hoping for 2016 to be better! 
I feel so bad for not blogging that much last year :S I couldn't fulfill my 2015 resolutions last year, but hope I'm able to do that this year. I still need to invest in a good quality camera, travelling to Asia and save some money as always :P Here is a small recap of my moments in 2015. Hope you enjoy! :)

First time visiting a food truck festival and won't be my last for sure! I would highly recommend these festivals if you want to ty a variation of different kinds of food. Calling out all food lovers out there!

 The best dim sum I've tried my whole life. If you're ever in Amsterdam, try this Chinese restaurant called 'Oriental City' for some delicious dim sum :) 



Finally had the chance to meet the lovely blogger Chloe from Ohsowai. We decided to have a cosy tea time with a piece of cheesecake at the CheesecakeCompany. Can't wait to see her again in soon!



I've seen this macaron dessert many times on social media and couldn't say no, when I saw L'aduree selling them in Paris during summer. The rose flavoured ice cream was so soft and luscious. There was no way of dissapointing me.



I felt very lucky to be able to see this stunning view again after a year. The city of love keeps mesmerize me every time.




During summer I visited this beautiful city called Luxembourg. At first I wasn't expecting much too be honest, but this thought has changed after seeing it for myself. The parc looked so magical and romantic. I could stroll there for hours!



In November I had the opportunity to take a short trip to Paris with my little brother. Such an experience to travel without parents. This was the first time I could plan my own schedule to see places I wanted to visit and also my first time visiting a gallery, which was pretty interesting.


During the Christmas days, I received some lovely Christmas cards from friends around the world, which I'm very grateful too. One card which I got was from the lovely girl Ashiyad
I wanted to thank everyone who was by my side, supported me and made 2015 a year to remember! Can't wait to spent time with you all and make new memories in 2016! :) 


 "Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day."

Thank you for reading and  have a great monday! 

Like my blog? Follow my on FacebookTwitter and Instagram  if you like :)

Labels: , , ,