OOTD: BIRTHDAY DINNER


Long time no see! How much I missed you guys! T.T  I feel like so many things has happened this year and it's almost coming to an end. I need to keep my word this time and start writing posts again, since it's so much fun! I have been active on Instagram mostly, which you probably know if you're my follower. I let this blog down, which makes me feel bad. But I guarantee you, I'll be planning everything and keep my posts on track for sure from now on! I have so many posts in mind that I wanna write and share them all with you guys, but next to that I also have to work and study. So please bare with me. 

But let's stop this blabbing already and get into this actual post, which is yesterday's OOTD.  I celebrated my birthday yesterday with my parents and brother at this Korean BBQ restaurant, named 'Seoul Sista' in Rotterdam. This restaurant just opened a few days ago and I had to try it of course! I would say that there's still some improvement needed, but the food was delicious. Be prepared to smell like a BBQ after having dinner hahaaa.. 
For my look I went for something simple, yet classy. To keep myself warm, I wore this thick woolen coat and threw a pink striped scarf on top. I decided to go with a black shirt with a knitted vest and a pair of black skinnies. To complete the whole look I mixed and matched rose golden and white golden jewelry pieces (as usual hehe). Oh and not to forget the black booties I fell in love with at first sight while shopping for Black Friday last week <3



Outfit:

Beige woolen coat by Mango
Striped scarf by River Island
White ribbed knit vest by Lavish Alice
Black high waisted skinny jeans by H&M
Black 'Kirtley booties' by Nine West
Rose golden watch by Guess Watches
Rose golden 'çhain cuf bracelet' by Enfashion

Thank you for reading and have a happy weekend! 

post signature

Labels: , , , , ,